A QUICK LOOK AT THE HISTORY OF CLOVER POINT Category: Uncategorized
Posted by John Vernon & Associates on
Clover Point is a 10.39 acre property that has served many functions. The following outlines a few of the highlights and developments over the years (extracted from“Beacon Hill Park History” by Janis Ringuette). When Hudson’s BayCompany Chief Factor, James Douglas, landed on the point in 1842, he named it for the acres of tall red clover growing there.